- About Us
- Member Login
What information is protected?
Espyr is committed to the protection of all personal and private information in accordance with any and all applicable laws, regulations and standards, including without limitation any standards established in the United States under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) or other applicable Federal and State statutes. Espyr also maintains appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable laws. Espyr uses industry standard encryption on this website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although Espyr will do its best to protect your personal data, Espyr cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website; any transmission is at your own risk.
What information does Espyr collect?
Espyr may collect limited information from interactive features such as online surveys, contact forms, and through the use of ‘cookies’ as explained below. The information Espyr receives in such a manner depends on the settings on your browser. For example, if you visit our website to read or download information, such as information about a health condition or about one of Espyr’s services, Espyr may collect certain unrestricted, non-personal information about you from your computer. This information may include the type of web browser software you use, the links that you select, traffic data, the name of your Internet domain, the Internet address of the website used for access, location data, the pages you have visited on this website, web logs and other communication data. Depending on the pages and services you choose to access (e.g. for trainings, screenings, or when requesting services), to serve you Espyr may collect and process personal information, including information which may be classified as Protected Health Information (PHI) as defined by HIPAA.
What are cookies?
What is Espyr’s website policy for children?
This website is not directed to, or developed for, children. If you have not reached adult age, you may not use this website unless supervised by an adult. Espyr’s goal is to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to collection and use of information relating to children. If you believe that Espyr has received information from a child or other person protected under such laws, please notify the Privacy Officer at Espyr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your rights?
You have certain rights regarding the personal information Espyr collects from the website and maintains about you. Espyr offers you choices about what personal information is collected from you, how that information is used, and how Espyr communicates with you:
- You can choose not to provide personal information to Espyr by refraining from conducting electronic transactions.
- You can elect not to have a unique cookie identification number assigned to your computer.
- You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information.
- You can tell us not to send you marketing communications.
- You may, subject to local law requirements, have the right (a) to request access to and receive information about the personal information Espyr collects and maintains about you; (b) to update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information; and (c) to have your personal information blocked or deleted, as appropriate.
- Espyr does not conduct any commercial sales or direct marketing activities aimed at our clients or at employees of covered employers, but you still have the right to ask Espyr not to collect your personal information for marketing or other purposes (e.g. sending information to you by email or SMS text; asking your opinion on Espyr services). You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting any representative of Espyr or contacting us by email at: email@example.com
Does Espyr ever refer you to third-party websites?
Espyr authorizes the use of this Web site for personal and non-commercial purposes only. Use for any other purpose, including, without limitation, reproduction, modification, adaptation, redistribution, or publication, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Espyr. All information on this website is protected by copyright.
The Espyr name and logo are registered trademarks of Espyr. The logo may not be used, downloaded, copied, or distributed in any way without the express consent of Espyr. All Rights Reserved.
Espyr reserves the right to change the information on this site at any time without notice. While Espyr strives to include only material that is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Espyr does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or authenticity of any information contained on this site. This site and all information and materials contained herein are provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind.
How you can contact us
1850 Parkway Place, Suite 700
Marietta, GA 30067