- About Us
- Member Login
...And it starts with you. Espyr is always looking for top-notch licensed counselors, coaches, and consultants to be a part of our mission. Join Espyr today and you'll enjoy:
The flexibility of where and when you work
The growth you'll experience as a provider and within your own business
Matched clients for better outcomes and truly making a difference in someone's life
Extra benefits, support, and training to do your best work
Online CE workshops and opportunities for professional development
Share a Few Details and We'll Be in Touch
- At least 3+ years of experience as a fully licensed clinician that can practice independently in your state
- 2+ years of experience handling complex work-related issues
- Ability to schedule clients within 4 business days & can respond to clients within 24 hours (next business day)
- Malpractice insurance coverage of at least $1 million/incident, $3 million/aggregate
- No board, licensure, or malpractice issues within the past 5 years
We Make it Simple But Significant
Forget the hours of paperwork, long pay cycles, and other administrative hassles. Working with Espyr is simple, from the moment we onboard you and schedule a client to getting compensated. The icing on the cake is that we personally follow up with you after every case to ensure a positive experience for both you and the member. We make it simple for you to help someone reach their full potential.
Espyr has always been proactive in terms of supporting its clients. They go above and beyond to find new ways to meet their specific needs.
Are You Passionate About Providing Positive Experiences?Apply Today
I’ve been a provider for many other companies. Espyr offers a greater number of therapy sessions and way more ways to connect, including live customer service and a mobile app for scheduling or connecting to a therapist right away.
Is Flexibility a High Priority to You?Apply Today
I enjoy helping clients navigate through mental and emotional challenges. Working with Espyr helps me do my job better, even enhancing my clinical skills.